The ANOMALY is a personal development program for females in grades 5th-12th. The program is unique because it targets Social Emotional Growth by educating them on steps towards personal development, wellness and identity. Our approach is simplistic but effective because we use 3 basic steps to increase and monitor progress and those being assessment, the provision of information and application. However, this program is revolutionary because the sessions provide kinesthetic and auditory learning opportunities during EACH session. These sessions include innovative hands on activities that assist with making the direct connection to the principles being taught. By providing this time of coaching, females automatically increase positive outcomes in school, the community and at home.
Those Outcomes include:
- Increase in self-esteem, communication and healthy relationships
- Advancement in academic performance
- Growth in the dimensions of wellness to include mental health and emotional management
- Reduction in negative behaviors
A Social Emotional Learning Model is used that covers 5 key competency areas that are critical for overall success and those are:
- Self Awareness
- Responsible Decision Making
- Relationship Skills
- Social Awareness
The ANOMALY Components Overview: (Programs include)
- The ANOMALY Academy (School Based Program)
- The ANOMALY Circle (After School)
- A2 Summit (Summer Program)
- Customized Programs
- Assembly/Commencement Speaker
The ANOMALY exist to support the development of young women so that they are advancing in both their public and private lives.
For more detailed information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 240-326-3770. Remember, "Lives are Changed From The Inside Out."!